Our Exfoliate Device combines diamond microdermabrasion and blackhead extraction technology to effectively reduce or eliminate wrinkles, acne, age spots, stretch marks and more.
No chemicals or anaesthetic are used with this device which is simple to use, non-invasive and pain-free. It’s popular with both men and women and appropriate for all skin types.
As well as simply creating a youthful glow, it can be used to treat a wide range of skin problems including wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage, flaking skin, enlarged pores, acne scars, pigmentation, dry skin, age spots and stretch marks.
- Improves appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scars and stretch marks
- Leaves skin feeling and looking fresh and smooth
- Improves the effectiveness of your products
- Prevents future breakouts
- Instant results
How it works:
Diamond microdermabrasion is a form of deep exfoliation which removes dead skin cells and improves the texture and smoothness of the skin, as well as promoting the production of fresh collagen and cells.
The handheld device has a unique tip covered in tiny diamonds which gently exfoliates as it is passed over the skin. A small vacuum sucks away loosened cells into its filter, leaving the surface of your skin feeling fresh and smooth.
The extraction technology lightly pulls out black or white heads in those problematic areas such as the nose, forehead and chin.
Using this device on a regular basis will not only prevent future breakouts but will also reduce the appearance of large pores, blackheads, whiteheads and hyperpigmentation.
Why we love the Exfoliate Device:
- Instant results – the results can be long-lasting, long-term and you will notice a change in your skin texture after just one use.
- Easy to use – the device is very easy to use and comfortable
- Suitable for a variety of skin types
- Improves skincare absorption – removing your dead cells improves the effectiveness of your skincare products which will penetrate your skin
- With long-term use, you can reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, blackheads, whiteheads and hyperpigmentation
- What’s in the box: one diamond tip, three extraction tips and a USB charger.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or have active and severe acne.