These terms apply to products ordered via the Internet.
1. Seller 1.1 The Seller is Neo Elegance Ltd. Registered in England and Wales at Companies House No. 9178595.
Registered Office: 4 St. Andrews House, Vernon Gate, Derby, DE1 1UJ. United Kingdom
2. Order process 2.1 Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you. 2.2 An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you unless and until we accept your offer (see point 2.5 below). 2.3 We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products. 2.4 If you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail and order update e-mail(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us. 2.5 Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us (or the relevant retailer in relation to certain sales which are facilitated by us) will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 2.3 above) or we have sent acknowledging e-mails (see 2.4 above). Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be collected for full refund. 2.6 The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products. 2.7 All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 2.5 of these terms and conditions. 2.8 We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
3. Payment 3.1 Payment may be made by the methods indicated on our website. 3.2 You will be charged the current price for buying products from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website and are inclusive of VAT (where applicable). We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT. All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. 3.3 A delivery charge will be applied at checkout, of £3.99 if order is under £50 in the UK. For deliveries to all other countries, please contact us for details 3.4 We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
4. Delivery For our Terms & Conditions on our Delivery Options, please refer to our Delivery information here. Please note that our definition of Working Day is all days, from Mon-Sat, excluding Sunday and bank holidays.
5. Cancellation If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed, please read our cancellation policy here.
7. Clearance section 7.1 The reductions shown are reductions from the original price charged on the website. Occasionally these prices may have applied more than six months ago.
8. General 9.1 All measurements are approximate. 9.2 The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow. 9.3 All risk in the products we supply to you, in particular the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products. 9.4 We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence. Save that our liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not in any way be restricted. 9.5 These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersede all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written. 9.6 We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amends will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us. 9.7 No delay or failure by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights. 9.8 If any one or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be severable from these terms and deleted. 9.9 You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. 9.10 All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS